These are Common Questions that Almost Every Business Asks at Some Point.
And at the Core of Each Question is a Bigger Question. “How Can I make it BIG?”
Let us Answer that Question for you...
Almost every lack of growth problem can be tied to subpar customer experience. Some growth problems are marketing issues, and some are process and profitability problems. And even if the latter problems are present, chances are your customer experience can be improved dramatically to accelerate your growth even further.
Here is why…
The cannabis industry is growing like a weed.
And now with full legalization in California (and other states), we have taken big steps toward normalization.
As a cannabis business owner (or as an aspiring one) what does more legalization mean to you?
It means more competition. Yes, the industry does have plenty of room to grow, but as more entrepreneurs and big businesses jump in, you're going to have to work harder for every dollar you earn. It means you can’t just rely on the fact that you are selling cannabis or cannabis products. It means you will have to provide customers with superior reasons to buy product from you (instead of the shop down the street).
If you want to grow more rapidly, survive, and thrive in the green rush:
- You are going to have to start getting obsessed with providing a unique and compelling customer experience.
- You are going to have to start getting obsessed with getting into your customers hearts and minds, so you can delight them ad infinitum.
- You are going to have to get obsessed with communicating with customers the way that the customer prefers.
- You are going to have to get obsessed with details that your competitors may overlook.
- You are going to have to set in a place a process of continually improving the customer experience.
- You are going to have to track key performance indicators.
- You are going to have to spend your marketing dollars more effectively.
Either that, or get left behind.
Blunt Branding Company is obsessed with assisting our clients with creating the ultimate customer experience for their brand. We use a proven process to get into your customer’s heads and find ways that you can blow them away, make them drool for more, and tell their friends.
While other agencies are design focused, or focused on traffic building, we focus FIRST on the single most important aspect of your business: Your company’s relationship with it’s customers.
That focus allows us to create results for our clients that most ad agencies and marketing vendors can’t touch.
We would love to talk to you about the customer experience you provide, and offer some suggestions on how you can step it up.
Use the form below to contact us and request a free 30 minute evaluation of your customer experience.
We don’t hard sell or even sell, we just want to get to know you and let you get to know us. And maybe we can help.